A Sangha Engagement Online Program
Dharma Reflections takes place the third Sunday of each month from 1:00 to 2:15pm Eastern on Zoom.
Longtime RZC member and practitioner Larry McSpadden leads friendly discussions, suitable for newcomers and established members alike, on short selections of Buddhist writings and teachings.
Larry’s Notes & Quotes
- November 19: What’s On the Path: Vīryapāramitā (The Perfection of Enthusiastic Diligence, or Joyous and Persistent Exertion)
- September 17: What’s On the Path: The Kṣānti Pāramitā (Perfection of Forbearance, or Patience)
- August 20: What’s On the Path: The Sila Paramita (Perfection of Ethical Behavior)
- April 16: What’s On the Path (Part 5): The Dana Paramita (Perfection of Generosity)
- March 12: What’s On the Path (Part 4)
- February 19: What’s On the Path (Part 3)
- January 22: What’s On the Path? (Part 2)
- December 18: What’s On the Path?
- September 18: Dependent Origination, Links 4 and 5
- August 21: Dependent Origination, Links 2 and 3: Formative Action
- July 17: Dependent Origination: Introduction, and The First Link: Ignorance
- June 19: Self / No-Self
- May 15: The Four Noble Truths: Overview
- April 3: Taking Refuge / The Three Treasures [Jewels]: Overview
- March 13: The Four Immeasurables: Sympathetic Joy
- February 13: The Four Immeasurables: Great Compassion
- December 12: The Four Immeasurables: Boundless Loving-Kindness
- November 14: The Four Immeasurables: Limitless Equanimity (Upeksha)
- October 10: Introduction to “The Four Immeasurables”
- September 12: How Might Reading (study, listening) and Analytical Meditation Support Zen Practice?
Registration & More Information
For more information and to register for a free “ticket” please click here to view the event on Eventbrite.