A Sangha Engagement Online Program
Dharma Reflections takes place the third Sunday of each month from 1:00 to 2:15pm Eastern on Zoom.
Longtime RZC member and practitioner Larry McSpadden leads friendly discussions, suitable for newcomers and established members alike, on short selections of Buddhist writings and teachings.
Larry’s Notes & Quotes
- May 15: The Four Noble Truths: Overview
- Apr. 3: Taking Refuge / The Three Treasures [Jewels]: Overview
- Mar. 13: The Four Immeasurables: Sympathetic Joy
- Feb. 13: The Four Immeasurables: Great Compassion
- Dec. 12: The Four Immeasurables: Boundless Loving-Kindness
- Nov. 14: The Four Immeasurables: Limitless Equanimity (Upeksha)
- Oct. 10: Introduction to “The Four Immeasurables”
- Sept. 12: How Might Reading (study, listening) and Analytical Meditation Support Zen Practice?
Registration & More Information
For more information and to register for a free “ticket” please click here to view the event on Eventbrite.