- 1 loaf, Italian bread, sliced
- 1 stick, unsalted butter, softened
- 5 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 1Tbs lemon juice
- 1 Tbs dried oregano
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add softened butter into a blender along with garlic, salt, lemon juice, oregano, and olive oil. Blend well.
- Place sliced loaf on a large sheet of aluminum foil. Spread the butter mixture on both sides of the bread. Wrap the buttered loaf of bread in foil ensuring it is sealed well.
- Bake bread at 350 F for about 30 minutes or until crust is crispy.